About Mars Institute
We aim to:
- Provide training and assessment services that meet industry needs and trends;
- Deliver high quality, innovative and engaging training;
- Maintain a person-centred approach;
- Foster relationships with our clients, supporting them through their careers;
- Provide flexible learning opportunities;
- Provide a supportive, facilitative and open learning environment;
- Ensure all training is delivered by qualified trainer and assessors with the necessary skills and experience;
- Ensure all training is continually monitored and improved;
- Produce competent and confident workers that benefit the community and industry.
Our mission is to be a state-of-the-art educator who provides future generations with practical skills and training to succeed in life and at work.
We aim to offer a safe, happy and inclusive education environment where everyone is valued, acknowledged, and respected.
- Associate member of the Mining and Automotive Skills Alliance are contributing to the development of quality training products adding value to the mining and automotive workforces.